Torsional Orthopaedic Revision System
The newest ultrasound technology to remove bone cement
The TORS system is currently the world's newest and most modern surgical ultrasound device for the removal of polymethyl methacrylate (PMMA) bone cement.
The system also contains an HF surgery module / device for high-frequency, tissue cutting and coagulation of vessels.
The technically mature system impresses with its extremely stable functional performance compared to the systems available on the market, as well as simple and pleasant handling.
Advantages at a glance:
- Can be used with all cemented endoprostheses
- Faster softening of the bone cement thanks to the vertical and torsional movement of the newly designed probes compared to conventional systems
- Targeted and efficient removal of the bone cement using pircer and scraper probes in various sizes
- Acoustic feedback for cortical contact
- Precise medullary canal preparation for the stem revision
- Relief of the operating hand thanks to the foot switch to activate the probes
- Improved planning of the surgical procedure and significantly reduced operating time
- Easy setup and handling of the system
- Soft tissue transducer, integrated HF device with 2 energy levels for cutting and coagulating