Orthosonics System for Cemented Arthroplasty Revision
The ultimate solution for the removal of bone cement
The OSCAR system uses ultrasound waves for the removal of bone cement. The oscillating tip of the instrument liquefies the bone cement locally so that it can be removed by scraping. This method supports effective, fast removal of all bone cements usually used.
Your innovative technology for precise and clean removal of bone cement.
- Suitable for all cemented joint prostheses
- Different probes guarantee optimal access
- Targeted and efficient removal of old bone cement
- Particular probes for dislodging the cement plug at the tip of the prosthesis
- Precise preparation of the bone channel for the new shaft
- Tactile and audible feedback at the cortical contact
- Better plannable op process and significant reduction of operation time
- More than 20 years of successful medical application worldwide
- Easy setup, monitoring and reprocessing
OSCAR system functional principle
OSCAR3 the new digital devices generation.
The timeless classical Orthosonics product.
endocon uses this product for the loan service only.
FAQ OSCAR system
Do you have any questions? Check out our FAQs or contact us.
OSCAR is a product of Ortho Sonics Ltd.
endocon is exclusive distributor for Germany and Austria.
Cement removal with OSCAR system - Theory part
The following videos have been published for an adult audience only.
By pressing on the arrow button you confirm your majority age. Do not press if you have not reached the majority age.