High pressure irrigation system "JetLavage"
To prepare the implant side for joint replacement operations. But also suitable for other applications such as effective and gentle tissue rinsing of unclean or contaminated wounds, irrigation of infected wound areas or cooling in the operating area during instrumental treatment of bones.
The endocon JetLavage offers you everything you need from a modern irrigation system.
Cost reduction due to low system cost and elimination of battery disposal and residual material separation
Advantages at a glance:
- Cost-effective one-time purchase of the reusable power adapter
- Easy and fast handling
- Powerful but adjustable irrigation performance via handle
- Short and long rinsing and suction attachment included
- High speed flow rate over 1200 ml/min
- Low speed flow rate 500 ml/min
- Rinsing pressure 1 bar
- Hose length for irrigation inlet and drain 3 m
- Can be used in battery mode as well as with power adapter
- On request with blister packaging
Art. 802104 Femoral brush for drill chuck attachment
L =280 mm, L brush = 110 mm, Ø 20 mm, connection 6.5 mm
Art. 802105 Femur canalbrush for JetLavage
accessory applicable instead of short or long rinsing
|All our systems are also available as a loan system. Ask us!
Battery operation blister packaging
Set Power supply operated
Set Power supply operated blister packaging
|Power adapter only
|Femoral brush for drill chuck attachment
|Femur canalbrush for JetLavage