Welcome to our website.
1. Responsibility and contact details of the data controller and our data protection officer
Responsible: endocon GmbH – In der Au 5 69257 Wiesenbach (Heidelberg) (hereinafter „endocon“);
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel. +49 6223 7390 10 Fax +49 6223 7390 199
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as the nature and purpose of their use
a) By visiting our websites www.endocon.de and www.endocon-diagnostics.de we record:
- IP address of the requesting computer
- Date and time of access
- Name and URL of the retrieved file
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL)
- Used browser
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring the smooth connection of the website
- Ensuring the comfortable use of our website
- Evaluation of the security and stability of our website as well
- Evaluation of administration of our website
b) When registering for our endocon newsletter
If pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO you have expressly consented, we use your e-mail address exclusively for the delivery of our newsletter. You can unsubscribe from the endocon newsletter at any time.
c) By using our contact form
For inquiries we offer you the possibility to contact us via the contact form on the website. It is necessary to provide a name and a valid e-mail address, so that we know who the request came from and who to answer it. Further information is marked as mandatory fields on the contact form so that we know which topic is of interest to you. Further information can be provided voluntarily. The data processing for the purpose of contacting us is in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO based on your voluntarily granted consent.
The personal data you provide when you contact us will be processed for the following purposes:
- the contact,
- the provision of information and
- Inclusion of business relations
3. Storage time
The data, which are processed for the stated purposes, are processed for the duration of the business relationship or beyond until the expiry of any statutory retention periods.
4. Propagation of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place.
We only share your personal information with third parties if:
- You your according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO have given express consent to this
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO is a legal obligation, as well
- this is legally permissible and according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO is required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or always a hint appears before a new cookie is created. However, disabling cookies completely may mean that you cannot use all features of our website.
6. Analysis tools
a) Tracking tools
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are based on Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. With the tracking measures we want to ensure a needs-based design and the continuous optimization of our website. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our offer for you. These interests are to be regarded as justified within the meaning of the afore mentioned provision.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
b) Google Adwords Conversion Tracking
To statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our website, we also use Google conversion tracking. In doing so, Google Adwords will set a cookie (see section 4) on your computer if you have reached our website via a Google ad. These cookies are not for personal identification. If the user visits certain pages of the Adwords customer's website and the cookie has not yet expired, Google and the customer can recognize that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to this page.
Every Adwords customer receives a different cookie. Cookies cannot be tracked via the websites of Adwords customers. The information gathered using the conversion cookie is used to generate conversion statistics for Adwords customers who have opted for conversion tracking. Adwords customers hear the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were redirected to a conversion tracking tag page. However, they do not receive information that personally identifies users.
c) Google Maps
This website uses the Google Maps API, a map service of Google Inc. ("Google"), to display an interactive map. By using Google Maps, information about your use of this website (including your IP address) may be transmitted to and stored by Google on a server. Google may transfer the information obtained through the Maps to third parties, if required by law or as far as third parties process this data on behalf of Google.
Google do not associate your IP address with other Google data. Nevertheless, it would be technically possible that Google could make an identification of at least individual users on the basis of the data received. It is possible that Google's personal information and personality profiles could be processed by Google's users for other purposes that we have no control over. This and the fact that data is transmitted to Google, is problematic for data protection reasons.
7. Rights of persons concerned
You have the right:
- in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can provide information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a The right to complain, the source of their data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details;
- pursuant to Art. 16 DSGVO, to demand the correction of incorrect or completed personal data stored by us immediately;
- in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, except where the processing is for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims is required;
- in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject their deletion and we no longer need the data, but you this to assert, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR to obtain your personal data provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another person responsible;
- pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO your once granted consent to revoke against us at any time. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and
- according to Art. 77 GDPR to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our company headquarters.
8. Right of objection
If your personal data are based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO are processed, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying any particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to email@example.com
9. Data security
We use the popular Secure Socket Layer (SSL) procedure within the website visit. Whether a single page of our website is encrypted is shown by the closed representation of the key or lock icon in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
10. Communication via e-mail
We would like to inform you expressly that a communication via E-Mail can show security gaps. For example, e-mails on their way to our employees can be stopped and viewed by savvy Internet users. If we receive an e-mail from you, we assume that we are entitled to answer by e-mail. Otherwise, you must explicitly refer to a different type of communication. Encryption of messages using common encryption standards (e.g., PGP) is only upon explicit request for confirmation.
11. Credit check and scoring
Should we deliver goods to you, especially for the first time, e.g. when purchasing on account, we may reserve the right to obtain an identity and credit information from specialized service providers (credit reporting agencies) to safeguard our legitimate interests. We will forward your personal data required for a credit check to our respective service provider.